- Works with any Apple iPhone or iPad – includes Free extender adapter to fit most phone cases
- Compatible with any trail camera on the market that saves photos or videos to an SD or micro SD memory cards including Bushnell, Stealthcam, Moultrie, Covert, Wildgame, Cabelas, Reconyx
- Use this anywhere in the deep woods since no internet, cell service, or batteries are required
- Works with Free app called i-FlashDevice for superior user options
- Quickly swipe through photos, view video, and save/share/delete right from your phone
This Apple iPhone & iPad version of the popular BoneView Trail Camera Card Reader gives you the ability to view, delete or copy Trail Camera pictures and video on the way to your stand. It plugs into an iPhone or iPad’s 8-pin charging port to view all SD or micro-SD files from any Trail Camera using up to a 32GB SD card or microSD card. No Internet, Cell Service, or Batteries required. Stay Light & Nimble in the Field by leaving the traditional bulky, expensive, and battery operated cam viewers at home when you already have your phone on you. HOW IT WORKS: Visit Apple App Store, Download the Free i-FlashDevice app from the included instructions; Insert the SD or micro SD memory card and the BoneView Reader Into Your Apple iPhone or iPad and View Pictures or Videos. Compatible With: iPhone5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6 Plus/6S, iPhone 7, iPad 4/6/Air/Mini/Mini2 that use the smaller Lightning Connector charging port. Older generation devices such as the iPhone 4 are Not Supported. ADDED BONUS: Free Lightning Extender add-on fits most** protective cases including Otterbox and LifeProof cases! **LifeProof fre case for iPhone 6 with the tight rounded port need our modified black extender not included in this listing. Born deep in the heart of Wisconsin’s bluff country, we are whitetail hunters with a “mad scientist” approach. Instead of relying on luck, rely on real, hard data to bag your next trophy!